• Wednesday, November 30, 2011

    BIG SHOUT OUT: To the homies at Flight Club NY

    “So what happened to all the Flight Clubs in New York?”, may be a questions some consumers may be asking when they show up to the Flight Nassau StreetFlight ClubLafayette Street, and Flight Club Greene Street. What happened was that they closed down two locations, Nassau and Lafayette. They kept Green street opened for used shoes and consignment apparel. But not all is lost… on August 30, 2010, Flight Club Broadway opened it’s doors to flooding consumers. With a space so huge, it makes any of their locations looks like a child’s play sandbox. Check one of the world’s largest sellers, of some of the hottest and rarest shoes after the break…

    I went to NYC to make a few stops. My second stop led me to Flight Club’s new location at 812 Broadway. Upon entering the store through it’s two splitting massive doors, I was greeted by a glimpse of some of the 1300+ shoes on the wall (largest in the world I would think). But what caught my eye even more, was how big the retail location is. From the high ceilings, beautiful wood floors, brick walls, to the ridiculous fitted caps wall, right down to the two large windows in the back area customer service desk that had a small green yard. Above the service desk was even a metal basketball hoop and a ceiling windows. Impressive…
    Below you will see the pictures I took from entering the store to exiting. Giving you a 360 look of the spot as best I could. I also included a panoramic picture that shows the main wall that houses most of the shoes.
    If your anywhere close to New York City, I urge any sneaker enthusiasts or anyone interested in shoes, to stop by the store and check it out for yourself. Walking around the place made me feel like a little kid in a candy store. Enjoy the best captures on the net…
    Flight Club
    812 Broadway
    Between 11th and 12th
    New york. New York
    Phone# 888.973.8020
    This is the left had side wall by the back customer service are desk. It houses mostly Jordans.
    The one above, upon entering the building, is on the right side. This one houses, Air Max 1, Dunks, Air Force 1's and some more Jordans.
    Look at the massive Fitted caps wall. Is there any bigger than this in the world? Please let me know.
    My panoramic effort. This gives you an idea on huge the places is.


    0 comments: