• Thursday, February 9, 2012

    90s Song Title 1

    "Angel of Mine"

    I wake up wishing I make it to the evening
    The daunting tasks
    The effortless way I'm breathing
    My way of speaking and thinking
    Only outweighed by painless surprised therapy
    I curse the heavens whenever it gets bad
    I raise my voice whenever I get mad
    I sag my head whenever I get sad
    But the resentment I feel is three times heavy
    I can't say that I'm worse off than you
    But I can say that I'm better off than few
    The common cold to you is the bottom line you spew
    The colds that I get metamorphosize your view
    The people I see daily make me pull out my follicles
    Each one different each one just as comical
    It's phenomenal the stories they come up with all logical
    but drama filled like I dropped it in a pot of stew
    Now it's just a complaint I know it sounds skewed
    But this is what I see daily Can't even change my view
    I don't know if I even want to...
    What brings me back to reality I get home and face palm
    Thinking about the day and the next
    What's left?
    I sit
    I listen
    I draw
    I vision
    The knife with no blade
    The sun with no shade
    The gun with no chamber
    A masked up stranger
    All white all bright
    Nah black with a black hoodie
    Some Jordan's and a G Shock
    Put me thru downs only to come up
    My eyes closed I still see him shine
    ...That Angel is Mine

    0 comments: