• Saturday, February 4, 2012

    Intimacy Pt.1

    It's been a long while since I wrote an erotic story used to be my for-tay gotta get back in the groove...


    Intimacy part 1 (women's POV)

    Eight o’ clock on a Saturday night, and I was home alone.

    Nothing unusual, just something I’d become used to.

    T.V. off, phone on silent, and lights dimmed. It had been a long day, and all I needed was a nice, relaxing shower to complete my night.

    I turned the water on full blast and steamy hot before taking off my clothes, grabbing the pomegranate body wash and finally stepping in.

    The water streamed down my body, engulfing me..all of me. Healing every aching part of me.

    I feel completely at ease and my hands begin to roam. From my neck, to my breasts and caressing my thighs. My mind is free of all stress & like clockwork the image of him appears in my head.

    His scent suddenly filling my nose, and my hands become his; sensual & soft. Exploring every inch of my body in search of a sweet treasure and sliding his hands down until he stops right between my thighs.

    I close my eyes tight, spread my legs and …. (*Riiiiing*) “Call from Michael.”

    I snap out of the trance, turn the water off and rush to get the phone.

    “Hey Beautiful.” Instantly I smile. How does he do this every time? “Hey Baby. What’s up?”

    “Nothing much. Just thinking about you, as usual, and had to hear your voice”. He thinks he’s so smooth. Can’t lie and say he’s not. “Oh yeah? And what were you thinking?” (slight pause)..”I was thinking about how I want to please your body entirely. Making love to you and hearing scream at the top of your lungs.”

    Damn he’s good! He knows I love it when he says that shit! “Hmmm maybe you should come act out those thoughts tonight.” I can sense he’s smiling right now. “Maybe you should come open the door. I’m outside.”

    “Oh my gosh, Baby!” I shout as I run to the window and sure enough, there he was. Just as handsome as I remember as the moonlight glistened off his smooth caramel skin. I hang up the phone, put on a dab of lotion and make my way down the stairs.

    I take a quick look in the mirror before finally opening the door. There he is, standing there with a devilish grin on his face and giving me a look that says “I’m about to lay you the fuck out.”

    Just the thought of him near me sends a soft chill up my spine. He knows how bad I want him and hears the cries of my body yearning for his touch.

    I waste no time pulling him inside, kissing him gently on the lips, and taking off his shirt while he caresses my ass and puts his hands on my hips.

    We move back step by step into the living room, our tongues never losing their grip.

    He lays me down on the floor and starts kissing on my neck. Letting his hands roam my body and stopping at my breasts. Massaging them through my bra and making my nipples nice and erect.

    He removes the straps and leaves wet trails of kisses all over my chest. Finally taking off the bra and moving his tongue in circles around my nipples, teasing me.

    “mmmm!” I let out a soft moan to let him know I don’t want him to stop. He grips them firmly in his hands and starts sucking. Moving back and forth and giving each one his undivided attention, using his tongue as a guide. With every lick and every bite I feel myself getting wet.

    I pull him back up to my mouth, kissing him passionately then sucking on his bottom lip. “Baby tell me what you want”, he whispers so sexy in my ear. ” I want to satisfy your every need.”

    I want him in all ways imaginable. To feel him inside me; our bodies as one. This is his home and he knows only he has the key. “Just do as you please.” was all I could manage to say.

    He bites my ear “Yes ma’am” and begins to leave more trails of kisses down my navel. Licks around and round while moving his hands, first to my thighs, then slowly spreading my legs.

    He glides his finger up and down my clit through my panties, teasing me again. I’m getting wetter and wetter. My pussy throbbing wanting to feel his tongue work its magic. He gives my thighs a soft kiss then slides the panties off.

    He looks up at me and our eyes meet. I bite my lip and move the pussy closer to his face. Lay back & prepare myself for a wild night of pleasure.

    0 comments: