• Tuesday, January 31, 2012

    Letter to Stef - R.I.P. To Stephanie Melendez


    Dear .... 

    Wassup with ya how you been and what's going on
    aint nothing on my end living life and tryna stay strong
    I was sitting here thinking about tha day I first saw ur face
    that day at daycare when you stole my clay plate
    haha remember them days we aint have not one care
    we played in the sand box all day and I would pull your hair
    I know it sounds dumb to think about but it keeps me from crying
    because if I said I never think about you I'd only be lying
    from that day in 92' to tha day in tha hospital when I last saw you
    I can't picture how much worse life would of been without you
    you were there for me when I was living my dreams
    you were even there when I was under rocks it seems that you
    only you will always have my heart can't nobody take it that's true
    I wanna appologize for not being there on the day of your pain
    but we were in touch tha whole time you know tha situation
    as far as that guy you'd be happy to know that he's not an issue
    we layed him down real nice and I kept his blood on a tissue
    wrapped it on a rose with a letter and wrote I miss you
    I know Im not the best at writin letters but this one is from the heart
    and hopefully my little spelling mistakes won't tarnish that thought
    I don't know how to end this or how to send this but I'm wishing and missing my angel please listen and hear my words as you read them envision me saying them out my mouth to you and when I see you again be ready wit a pad and a pen because we gonna finish that song we was dying to write and I'm sorry for tha shortened time and my selfishness that kept us from doing it you know me and my life and why I had to ruin it but you was tha only person who would influence it so what I guess I'm saying is I miss you I love you I want you to come back no matter how impossible nobody will stop you from taking over my heart I know you still love me at least and all I say to you now is Rest In Peace...
    (05/05/88 - 02/07/07)





    <3 Ras (sending a hundred digital roses)

    0 comments: