• Saturday, February 4, 2012

    Innocent No More

    Innocent No More


    Baby come with me into a world known as a fantasy.
    In each other’s presence this world is just us two.
    Kiss away my pain softly and slowly.
    My love is more erotic and exotic than anyone you’ll ever know.
    The way I’ll make you feel you’ll be wishing it lasted an eternity.
    I’m Lady Luck, roll the dice and take a chance on me.
    My hormones are racing out of
    Control
    the situation, I don’t want you to hold back.

    As we come to the highest emotional point of our story,
    You’re deeply stroking me, pleasing me endlessly.
    You grip my hips tightly while kissing me so passionately.
    Our sweat is pouring heavily,
    The powerful rush between us becomes more intense,
    Then we let out our cry of satisfaction, marking the completion of our journey.

    Once I was unaware of this journey,
    I was innocent
    But now after what we’ve just shared,
    I am innocent no more.

    0 comments: