• Saturday, February 4, 2012

    Love Affair

    Love Affair

    It amazes me how fast you got me weakening
    Beseeching thee to let me see
    What more for us you have in store.

    Despite the distance, you’ve been persistent
    Insisting I be yours
    Just one night…
    One night only 
    For in the morning we both face the reality 
    That we could never be
    So let’s stay in our fantasy
    Fulfilling every erotic scene 
    For playback in our memory

    How I wish that I could be… with you
    Arms wrapped around me,examining my caramel physique
    Damn what have you done to me?
    You are the remedy to heal my many injuries
    and make my body feel complete

    Through the line our voices combine as we say,” This is the last time.”
    But the melodies you sing make it hard to decline 
    What I know will never be mine
    Just one look in those eyes
    And chills run up and down my spine
    Have to hold back before true feelings unwind.

    You tease me, pleasing me 
    Effortlessly finding new ways to make me sink 
    Deeper into a world of ecstacy.
    We dread the moment we have to leave 
    And go back to how it should be.

    So for just this night, this one night only
    Let’s enjoy this fantasy
    To keep forever in our memory.

    0 comments: