• Saturday, July 13, 2013

    Kanye West Flips on Paparazzi…AGAIN (TMZ Footage)


    kanye west tmz

    When Kanye West tells you to stop talking, you should probably stop talking. In yet another run-in with TMZ paparazzi at LAX earlier today, Yeezus flipped on one cameraman who wasn’t so keen to follow his commandments. He grabbed onto the reporter’s camera and told him (and all paparazzi) to stop talking (even to themselves), but when the pap pressed for a final word on ‘Watch The Throne 2,’ that’s when Ye snapped. Rap game scressful.
    Don’t talk to me. I don’t want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know. Don’t talk to me at all. And don’t talk to anyone I know. At all. And tell everybody, never talk. To anyone. That anyone knows. Don’t talk to themselves. Don’t talk ever again.
    Watch the footage after the jump…

    0 comments: