• Friday, August 30, 2013

    What Does Drake Think About Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” Verse?


    drake
    Before the long weekend officially begins, our friends at Billboard dropped off their full Drake cover story. And, as you guessed it, they did ask Drizzy about Kendrick’s “Control” verse. We know Cole is remaining silent on the matter but what did Toronto’s finest really have to say about? Was he pissed? Did he laugh? Here’s what Aubrey told writer Reggie Ugwu:
    “I didn’t really have anything to say about it,” Drake says of the verse, which has so far inspired responses from A$AP Rocky, Joey Bada$$, former Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson and too many others to count. “It just sounded like an ambitious thought to me. That’s all it was. I know good and well that Kendrick’s not murdering me, at all, in any platform. So when that day presents itself, I guess we can revisit the topic.”
    [Spotted at FreeONSMASH]
    Read the full cover story here.

    0 comments: