• Saturday, September 14, 2013

    Pusha T’s ‘My Name Is My Name’ LP Features Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland, Kendrick Lamar & More (Tracklisting)

    pusha-t-my-name-is-my-name-cover


    Just days after his much-talked about My Name Is My Name listening session, we now have the 12-songs that will appear on Pusha T’s debut album. Arriving on October 8, MNIMN is lead by the singles “Pain” featuring Future, “Numbers on the Boards,” “Who I Am” with 2 Chainz and Big Sean, and the Chris Brown-assisted “Sweet Serenade.”

    The star-studded cameos continues with Rick Ross (“Hold On”), The-Dream (“40 Acres”), Young Jeezy (“No Regrets”), Kelly Rowland (“Let Me Love You”), Kendrick Lamar (“Nosetalgia”), and Pharrell (“S.N.I.T.C.H.”). Production comes from Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, Pharrell, Joaquin Phoenix, Nottz, Don Cannon, Beewirks, Million $ Mano, and Hudson Mohawke.


    Check out the lineup below……



    Pusha T – My Name Is My Name (Tracklisting):

    1. King Push (Produced by Joaquin Phoenix and Kanye West)
    2. Numbers On The Boards (Produced by Don Cannon and Kanye West)
    3. Sweet Serenade (Feat. Chris Brown) (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
    4. Hold On (Feat. Rick Ross) (Produced by Hudson Mohawke and Kanye West)
    5. Suicide (Feat. Ab-Liva) (Produced by Pharrell)
    6. 40 Acres (Feat. The-Dream) (Produced by The-Dream)
    7. No Regrets (Feat. Jeezy And Kevin Cossom) (Produced by Hudson Mohawke and Kanye West)
    8. Let Me Love You (Feat. Kelly Rowland) (Produced by The-Dream)
    9. Who I Am (Feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean) (Produced by Million $ Mano)
    10. Nosetalgia (Feat. Kendrick Lamar) (Produced by Nottz)
    11. Pain (Feat. Future) (Produced by Kanye West)
    12. S.N.I.T.C.H. (Feat. Pharrell) (Produced by Pharrell)

    via WalMart, spotted at HipHopNMore via Sermon

    0 comments: